Trading Tools » Position Summary Window
The Position Summary window shows position information for the active account at a glance.
Position Summary Window
- Symbol—Symbol that is in trade.
- D—Type of position (long/short).
- Shares—Number of shares traded for a symbol.
- Gain%—Percentage gained or lost for the active trade.
- Prices—Tick marks in the list represent a percentage unit in price movement - not position gains/losses. if the exact same number of shares is traded, they will line up.
- Gain$—Gain or loss dollars for an active trade.
Click on any tool name to
see the help center files
by subject on that window.
- The Map
- The List
- Trading Tools
- Simulation and Playback
» Additional Tutorials
Access to electronic
services may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market
systems upgrades or maintenance, or for other reasons. Symbols, prices, groups and industries are used
for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute a recommendation.