The List » Visual Statistics
Visual Statistic columns will bring the visual properties of the map into view in the Opportunity List.
Available Statistics Columns are:
- Below—Sorting on this column will bring the cylinders that are furthest below the Map floor to the top of the Opportunity List.
- Above—Sorting on this column will bring the symbols that are furthest above the Map floor to the top of the Opportunity List.
- B (Body Color)—This column will sort the Opportunity List by the brightest body color.
- R (Roof Color)—This column will sort the Opportunity List by the brightest roof color.
- S (Sig)—This column contains the signal for the corresponding symbol. There are many different types of signals. Refer to the following table for a complete description.
- PD (Pattern)—Pattern direction indicated by red or green dot.
- PN (Pattern Name)—This column contains the name of the most recent pattern (if one exists) for the corresponding symbol.
- Setup (Indicator Setups)—-Setups give you a quick visual indication of the technical conditions in the chart. They are fully configurable, allowing you to define the exact conditions for which you are looking.
- Comp (Leading Indicator Comp)—The Composite Leading Indicator calculates an average of all Leading Indicators in the Opportunity List for all of the timeframes in the active VisualTrader map, consolidating the information into one Leading Indicator.
- Leading Indicator—The Leading Indicator provides you with an indication of overall market sentiment, and is designed to alert you when there has been a significant sentiment shift. The Leading Indicator in the Opportunity List displays sentiment for each symbol individually for each timeframe VisualTrader is analyzing.
Click on any tool name to
see the help center files
by subject on that window.
- The Map
- The List
- Trading Tools
- Simulation and Playback
» Additional Tutorials
Access to electronic
services may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market
systems upgrades or maintenance, or for other reasons. Symbols, prices, groups and industries are used
for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute a recommendation.