Alerts » Signal Alerts
You can add alerts for symbols based on current signals or patterns from the chart using the Add Alert feature in VisualTrader.
Add Alert Dialog box
To add a signal or pattern alert to a symbol in the Opportunity List, complete the following steps:
- Click a symbol in the Opportunity List to open the chart.
- Right-click in the chart and select Add Alert from the right-click menu. VisualTrader will display the Edit Alert dialog box.
- Select the appropriate statistic from the Item drop-down menu.
- Specify any changes you would like in the window. See next topic for option descriptions.
- Click Save to enable the alert. The symbol will be added to the Active Alert List.
Click on any tool name to
see the help center files
by subject on that window.
- The Map
- The List
- Trading Tools
- Simulation and Playback
» Additional Tutorials
Access to electronic
services may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market
systems upgrades or maintenance, or for other reasons. Symbols, prices, groups and industries are used
for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute a recommendation.