Futures Features and Benefits
Gxtrader provides the ability to trade e-mini futures contracts on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. These contracts include:
||CME E-mini NASDAQ 100®
||CME E-mini S&P 500®
||CME E-mini S&P MidCap 400
||CME E-mini Nasdaq Composite
||CME E-mini Euro FX
||CME E-mini Japanese Yen
||CME Eurodollar 5-Year E-mini Bundle
||CME E-mini Eurodollar Futures
||CME E-mini S&P Small Cap 600
We also provide the following benefits for futures traders:
- Gxtrader provides years of intraday futures data for our supported contracts at no extra charge.
- Commitment of Traders Data
- Commitment of Traders (COT) data is easily downloadable directly from the government site. Our software can plot both the COT Index as well as the COT Net Longs. Futures traders can use this information to see potential buying trends for both large and small speculators.
- 24 Hour and Floor Session Toggle
- See the 24 hour trading activity or the floor session with one click of your mouse. Once you change the data that you wish to view, the software will automatically update its analysis to reflect your current session setting.
- Futures Trading Strategies Included
- Our software comes with potential trading signals designed specifically for the futures markets. Trading signals are generated automatically to bring your attention to potential trading opportunities.
All of the above, plus our patent-holding software for just $.85 a contract a side (plus exchange fees); click here to open an account.
Intraday Trading and Closing Out
Gxtrader is designed for those clients interested in intraday Futures Trading. And provides the ability to trade e-mini futures contracts from 8-4:10 ET on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
Daily Closing of Positions
Each day traders can trade between 8-4:10 ET and are automatically closed out from 4:10-4:15 EST.
Securities and Futures introduced by Transcend Capital. All rights reserved. Member SIPC, FINRA, MSRB, and NFA.
The risk of loss in trading off-exchange currencies can be substantial. Before deciding to participate in the futures trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, experience, knowledge and risk tolerance to be sure that trading in Forex is appropriate for you. There are substantial risks in futures trading; therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You may sustain a total loss of the initial margin funds and any additional funds that you deposit with your broker to establish or maintain a position in futures trading. If the market moves against your position, you may be called upon by your broker to deposit a substantial amount of additional margin funds, on short notice in order to maintain your position. If you do not provide the required funds within the prescribed time, your position may be liquidated at a loss, and you will be liable for any resulting deficit in your account.
Using pattern recognition does not guarantee a profit or guarantee against a loss. The system attempts to recognize patterns for informational purposes, however the pattern recognition software is not guaranteed to be accurate and is not a recommendation to buy or sell nor should it be the sole basis for placing a trade.
Access to electronic services may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, systems upgrades or maintenance, or for other reasons. Symbols and price and volume data shown as samples on this site are for illustrative purposes only.